Saturday, November 19, 2011

「Surely missing home.. but....」

Well this is the 9th day I stay in Guangzhou, China.
All of my friends start asking 'when will you back to Indonesia?' Though it still nine days..

This morning, when I woke up, doctors *ehem* came to my room, so I decided to go to outside and sitting in chair. Accross the chair where I sit, there is elevator..
I sit and wait there while updating my GTab apps..
Then my neighbour *whom still I don't know his name* walked out from his room, and when he saw me, he wave to me and say hi. Then he walked toward me and talk about some stuff.. and then he said 'how is it? Still like to be in here, right? Just stay a little longer in here.. good to spend your time' and I just replied 'ahaha.. yeah it is.. but.. hmm. Yeah.. sure..' I actually not sure about what I said.. but yeah half of myself think so, and the rest think no..

Sure I miss my hometown to be true.. everyone nag me to go back to Indonesia ASAP.. but the truth is I still need time to be alone.. this is my chance to avoid some stuff that make me stress.. this is my chance to clean up my mind while I'm taking care of my father..

I was so sad when my friends told me to go back home.. but it seems a lie when my mind flashback to some trouble and annoying stuff..

Ahaha.. sorry for being blue for today's post..

So as usual.. I upload a photo.. hehe (^_^;)


No comments: