Monday, November 14, 2011

「I am.... a KID?!」

nyaaaaaaa~!!! NI HAOOOOO!!!!

so, this is my 5th day in Guangzhou..
I've been nowhere except supermarket (--) *but one of the employee in supermarket is super duper cute >.<* lol.. I received information that the mall here is far.. it takes about 20 minutes.. and in front of this hospital is grocery shop *for you who lives in Jakarta, it is similiar to that Tanah Abang* I thought it was mall.. even fast food like KFC is 20 minutes far!! -_- yeah I bet I'am a little bored then..

Well I wanna share my stories.. here goes then when ;)

1st day:
I arrived at hospital about 5pm (China time) and it was so damn tiring.. and we ordered foods already but it didn't come!! so my mom told me to go to supermarket to buy some foods.. the doctor and nurse accompany me to get down to lobby and there was a little conversation..
nurse: (chinese) how old is she?
doctor:(indonesian) she ask how old are you?
me: hmm..? Oh I'm seventeen
doctor:(chinese) she is seventeen
nurse:(shock) wah! she is still look like a kid
doctor:(indonesian) she said you still look like a kid
me:(over shock) (laugh) ahaha.. oh really?!

no waaaaay (-
_-) I am not a kid TT.TT *sob*

the doctor asked a security man to accompany me.. (feel like having a bodyguard XD)

then when I reached supermarket, I was shock *what is it what is it??!* *drum rolls* there's a super duper cutie employee >.< (*3*) haha.. he always looked at me *maybe he thinks I lost or whatever* (-
_-)

2nd day:
suddenly a man came into my room.. he is chinese-Indonesian.. he stays accross my room.. he helped the nurse translating about food ordering insident yesterday.. and he helped my mom for searching wi fi (which also useful for me) he is so kind.. he told us that he accompany his cousin here *who got problem with his backbones* and he didn't believe that I'm my mom's daughter (because my mom still young) and he said 'if you need help or anything just come to my place.. I'm accross this room' huwaaaa.. LOL :))

so that's all my stories today.. catch me up again next time..

oh wait! here I upload a photo ;)

Bai bai~ ^^

No comments: