Wednesday, November 30, 2011

「The Last Handshake and The Early Phobia」

Ni Hao!!! I've been suffering a 'lazy to type' disease.. lol.. so here goes stories from me :)

So five days ago, my neighbour who always been helping me and my parents here in this hospital has gone back to Indonesia. So I was sad about it. He visited my room for saying goodbye and giving the last handshake (ToT) and he still call me 'neng' (literally means/calling girl in betawi culture)
About 20 mins after he left my room, I went down to go to supermarket (I met him again while I'm about to enter the elevator). When I arrived at supermarket, as usual I met that cutie boy \(^o^)/ and it seems he a bit busy, but still, he look at me and wondering (^o^)v and I was rushed cause I only bought milk and notebook..


Another story~


3 days ago, I woke a little bit early. And I went to bathroom.
Suddenly the light went off and I was shock! My body frozen up and don't know what to do. And I made this kind of sound 'uuee.. uwaaa' (-_-;) then I went out of bathroom and sit on the sofa, and tears falling down followed with asthma -_- it was the worst, and I really give a fuck at that time *sorry for swearing* because I scare of darkness (Achluophobia) fear of darkness.. and dude, it still early in the morning!



Ahahaha.. well as usual, picture!
It's a morning treat :9

No comments: