Monday, November 21, 2011

「Sweet as it is, Closer to be true」

Wǎnshàng hǎo!! Konbanwa!! Good evening!!
Huahahaha!!
Today I woke up early in the morning ya know =))
Usually, since stay in China, I woke up at....... nah nah nah! I'm not gonna tell you =))

So I wanna share a story like usual.. here goes ;)

My mom told me to go to supermarket *\(^o^)/* about an hour ago.. so with whole-heartedly I gocto supermarket.. my heart thump and wishing that cute employee is in work..
When I arrived, as usual, I was shock because there was him settled things up.. I picked up things I wanna buy.. and when I turn left he was there walking toward me.. and it was soooo close!!! (*_*)(*^^*) I was face to face with him and I was so shock, and he look at me with a tiny smile.. I was like about to faints there (;o;) (笑)
And when I was in cashier and waiting my stuff to be packed, that cute boy walking behind me.. I was about to scream cause I was nervous (^_^;) he was totally cute!! And I back home with dazed head cause burst of happiness.. aaa aaa (笑)

Ehehe.. now is the final of football in seagames..
Indonesia VS Malaysia!! Go Indonesia!!
Yayayay!!

As usual I upload photo ;)


No comments: