Thursday, November 24, 2011

「Hopes... Cause You Had a Bad Day~」

Ni haooo!! Sorry for not posting a few days ago *under construction* lool (笑) well I have a lot of stories anyway.. let's get it on ;)

Last time I post about Sea Games, right? The final match between Indonesia and Malaysia was won by Harimau Malaya a.k.a Malaysia. Garuda Muda (Indonesia) was lose. But it is okay. Because everone play well. Especially Egi!!! *my favorite player!* (^o^)v During the match, I drank a can of Vanilla Coke that made me daze in the morning. (;o;) over excitement + Vanilla Coke = Collapse! (-_-;)(笑)


Yesterday~all my trouble seems so far away~
Nah! The truth is there was trouble yesterday. So, we've been informed the day before, that there will be 2 days of shopping. That made me and mom excited because we've gone nowhere since we're in Guangzhou.
But the reality is surely rude (ToT) the bus left while we dressing up (-_-) and the problem is my mom missheard the schedule time (--)


Today
Well well excited of course! We failed yesterday, so we don't want to miss the chance now. I start imagine what will I buy later. What souvernirs will I buy for my friend.
Buy when I arrived *swiiiish* all my hopes are disappear in a second -
__- eyes wide opened, jaws dropped. why? Because the mall is a little bit like market.. yeah, there is GIORDANO and some popular local brands. But half of the mall is empty. And I was like what the hell?! What can I buy in here?! So I just bought jumper jacket in GIORDANO. And my mom bought a lot of clothes (-_-)
And the worst thing is I was fought with my mom. It often happen when we are go shopping.
But I have something healed my painful day anyway ;;)
I'll tell you in the next post ;)


Well as usual...... picture!!!

No comments: