Friday, November 18, 2011

「A rainy day that made her heart beating hard」

Uwaaa!!! I wanna share a story to you guys..
So it happen half an hour ago..
Here goes ;)

So tonight is raining here in Guangzhou.. I'm about go to supermarket to buy some stuffs.. and the bad thing is I have no umbrella.. but I didn't notice it will be the best thing ever ;;)
As usual, I wear my knittes hat.. and I love my clothes today.. (it looks like I'm a musical school student) *I think this is an unimportant stuff to say*
Well then I rushed to supermarket.. when I arrived, I was shocked! *what is it what is it?!* do you remember a cute supermarket employee guy that I told you in my previous posts?! He was there!!! I was soooooo nervous!! And when I went to the cashier, he was in front of me!!! *his cuteness makes me faint* he was sitting and talking to his friends, but what I notice is... his voice is soooo girly -___- but still, it suits him ya know!! (^o^)v
I was smiling, nervous, and yeah my heart beating fast (**) and when the cashier man packed up my stuffs, he walked toward me to the outside and threw a carton, he still there.. and when I'm about to walked down to the stairs, I was stopped because of the raindrops. But then I walked down and looked up into the supermarket.
HE STILL THERE WAIT AND STARE AT ME WITH HIS CUTE SMILE!!!!!! I wss like 'no way!! Am I dreaming or something??!' And I rushed back to hospital with a big smile and over reacted feeling (*
*)(^-^)v
Yeah this is the best thing ever I guess!! I hope I can't talk to him, but I can't speak chinese (T-T) he is totally a super duper cutie :3


Aaaaa.. I bet I can't sleep cause over thinking about it (笑) haha

Oh, ah here I post a photo.. rainy Guangzhou at afternoon :)


No comments: