Wednesday, November 30, 2011

「The Early Surprise and The Closer Distance」

Wan shang hao! Good evening!
Another post, and it's about 2 days ago.. here goes ;)

So, I woke up a bit early. And my mom ask me to visit her friend's son in 3rd floor. He is in the same age with me. After that me, mom, and her friend went to market. After then we climbed fence to cross the road -- it's really crazy..
After we stopped by for buying kwetiaw (kind of noodle, I dont know what it call in China) and I eat it there. Suddenly!!! *drum rolls* when I turn my back, I saw the cute supermarket boy cycling to go to work!!!!!!!! he saw me too.. I was so shock and frozen up!
Then when I back to hospital, my daddy said that I need to go to downstair to confirm my flight to Indonesia. So that means I need to meet kak A--! So I told the nurse to call him. Then he came out and have a conversation with me.. (^o^)v he tried to get the ticket confirmation for me.. and then after the conversation ended, we're about to go to elevator. But he went down and I went up. He said this, 'are you going back to Indonesia alone?' 'Hmm.. yeah.. haha' 'ah is it okay?' 'Yeah.. haha' >.<
After that, I helped my mom in the kitchen. When I back to my room, daddy said that A--
was came to return my ticket. So I called him to confirm my ticket, and he said he will go to my room later..
I waited and waited but he didn't come. So my mom texted him. He still in the surgery room, and he said he will go to my room after the surgery end. 15 min later, suddenly he showed up in front of my room. I gave him my ticket and he said 'you should follow me downstair' 'ugh okay' I was so nervous but I tried to keep calm (^_^;)
While walking:
He: are you still a college student?
Me: eh, a high schooler
He: ah ya I see..
Me: hehe.. I need to go back to Indonesia sooner cause I have examinations
He: what kind of examinations?
Me: final exams
He: ooh
In elevator:
Me: kak A has been a long time in here?
He: me? in this hospital? I've been 4 months in here
Me: ooh I see
He: *smile*
Me: *taken aback* *faints*
We arrived at the office, and he called the airline office to confirm my flight schedule. But unluckily, I didn't get the this week's flight. So I made decision to take the next week's flight.. so saaaaaaad (ToT) then after that I'm leaving and bowed to him.. and he gave me smile *total faints*

Hahaha.. and for your information, I found his micro blog! nah nah! not gonna tell you guys.. haha..


As usual, picture.. the moon is getting closer and so beautiful lately \(^o^)/

No comments: