Thursday, November 24, 2011

「The Smile Which Only for Me, The Smile Which Win my Heart」

Teehee~ I haven't tell about someone in this hospital, have I? Well here goes ;;)

So, this hospital has translators because there are a lot of foreigners here. Those who translating what doctor said called Interpreter.
There are a lot of interpreters coming to my room, and all of them are girls. And suddenly a boy interpreter come to my room. I was surprised because he is so handsome, young, has small eyes and yeah so my ideal type of guy ;;) :)) he is Indonesia-Chinese
But at that time, he was a little bit annoying. But still he is so handsome >.<

Then, a few days later, dad about to have a small surgery called Jero, so the night before dad must have a preparation. At that time dad was in bathroom, and I was alone sitting near the window. I was YM-ing at that time. And suddenly he open the door,
He: 'is your dad in bathroom?'
Me: *smile* 'Um! Yeah he is!'
He: preparing for tomorrow, uh?
Me: yeah I.. guess so..
He: ah okay then *smile*
My heart was beating fast and smiling crazily and suddenly the door opened and he the interpreter come again while I smiling and day-dreaming!
He: ah later we'll coming here again *wide smile*
Me: ugh yeah okay! *smile**thump thump*
He: *smile**closing the door*
Great! He must be know that I had a crush on him! (-_-;)

After my dad had Jero, there is daily consultation as usual. The doctor and that handsome interpreter *whom I didnt know his name* came to my room. He once smile at me. Hello! It was still early in the morning, and I just woke up at that time! So I decided to go sitting in the outside and waiting. After minutes pass, the doctor and that interpreter came out and close the door. Then that interpreter said 'you can go in now' while smiling to me. I was about to collapse there!

Then the third time he came to my room, he didn't smile at me. Maybe he busy or something.

And today!!!!! When I was sitting on the bus to go to mall, he was there and giving us information. And my mom asked his phone number. I was so jealous, but I was glad too. Because he told his name to my mom. His name is A---o. Haha. Not gonna tell you guys :P He wore a black plaid shirt and soo handsome >.<
When I back from the mall, I was so tired. But I really desire noodle cup and mochi ice cream. So I decided to go out to convinience store. When I close the door, I saw him from afar. So I began to walk. Shockingly, he walked toward me. So I was face to face with him. He let out a sweet wide smile to me. And I just replied his smile. Really I could scream at that time just from his smile.
When he smile, his eyes are gone *cause his eyes are small*(笑) I wish I could talk a lot with him.. but it kinda..... embarrassing.. hahaha


As usual..., piture (^o^)v



No comments: