Monday, October 1, 2012

Stumbling, fumbling!

wa shang hao~~~~ XDD

hello!! *dancing bitterly* *eh?*
so, there are a lot of things happened lately

I was so sad, few days ago, on 28th, KEANE held a concert in Jakarta. I couldn't see them of course! Since I used my money for JROCK EVOLUTION. huweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeng (T____T)
well, what made me sad because KEANE is the first band that changed my music style *err, how should I explain?* and I've been listening to KEANE since the very first of their appearance in music world T_T

buut, what made me happy was because on 28th there was Alice Nine Channel! And I'm glad that my modem could cooperate with me haha. This month was celebrating Tora's birthday and the guests were Shou & Hiroto.. I really wished Saga was there, for Tora hahaha xD but, Happy birthday to the handsome Tora!! I still cannot believe that I'll see him and the rest of the band in a week!


oh! Today I'm 'dating' with Rin-san loooool xDDD
we went eating, playing in Fun World *for God's sake we only played the Tickets Machine (not sure the name) and DDR xDDDD* then we exchanged the tickets with prizes! We got pen, hair clip and candies.. I'm so happy because we had a quality time, talked about this and that *and hell yeah, we sounded so old xD* I wish I have a lot of times like this!

oh again, we went to Etud* House, I'm looking for concelear *after about 2 weeks ago I'm mesmerized by Anna Sui's concelear, goddamn I can't buy it because no enough money -__-* and the employee was kinda goddamn annoying.. she said "we have BB cream for those who struggle with pimple" and "it cover pimple" oh shit! For God sake I knew there are pimple and scar on my face but please, can't you not say that with unsinful tone?! I'm a customer! -____-


                                                                

anyway, this the prize!



No comments: