Saturday, September 22, 2012

should salty liquid involved?

hello~~~

err, should we move to my stories? *suck thing to say -__-*
ikuzo!

well my post this time a bit contrast from my last post
I'm bit sad and......... depressed?

okay the first one is, my best friend, nah, my sister, Sarah, she go for a trip, err, college activity. so I feel  alone. Beside I have a bunch stories to tell her and she just the most perfect companion ever. so.................... please come back home as soon as possible Sarah-nee!!!!! (T__________T)

second, well I said that I'm not cancelling my study to Japan, right? the truth now I cancel it all.. I felt like my future gone far away from myself *sigh* and I still follow my friend's twitter who enroll in same university at Japan. I asked her "you in Beppu already? when you had arrived?" and she just said "sunday" waddafak why seems so cold?! just because I'm not in the same university with her ah? so she just dumped me? I mean I don't care actually, but please, Japan also my dream, just give me information without being so cold..
Now I just thinking my future. I know God set the best for me and I need to create it as wise as I can. Later I believe I can continue my study abroad of even working on Japan.

The good thing is, Yaki-chan is baaaaaaaack!!! for those who didn't know, Yaki-chan is my beloved car :D
I loooooooooooooooove Yaki-chan so much! I can say like Yaki-chan is almost half of my life. We've been together like 5 years. We've been through everything *shed tears* *bricks* lol
Yesterday I went around the city because I miss Yaki-chan so much. I was so happy :D
And today, I had a date (?) lol no! I hang out with my friend, Rin-san. We used to hang out a lot so we called it "date" XDD today we went to one of mall in Surabaya. I actually want to buy moon cake. But after we arrived and found the moon cake exhibition and I just grumbled a 'f*ck' why it's all soooo pricey?! DX I reaaaaaly want moon cake, I do love moon cake a lot! T_T because I didn't bring enough monet I decide to let the moon cake go T_______T but we had fun actually, I bought note that Rin-san also bought on previous day, eating lunch and went to F*n World. Silly, we both played DDR but because we're to old *hell yeah* we lost to that dance game -___- but then we again silly-ly tried our lucks by playing tickets booth machine *not sure the name anyway* we played until our account balance off xD

ah what a long post, I'm still tired anyway. And I guess I should translate my fanfiction now eh? xD
okay see you on next post guys~!



the lucks? XDD

No comments: