Sunday, October 21, 2012

your presence stay still

Evening!!

Hey it's me~ *who else could it be?!*
haha~ let's get started! by the way this should be posted yesterday, but due to my oh-so-snail connection, I post it today

so random, huh?
well today I got really bad headache, I don't know either why.. and I spent today with saving my energy
and around 1 pm I took a nap and I had dream.. a really clear dream
I dreamt about my father, he was in living room, and I had a really good time chat with him, until he asked me about school, and related to religion and stuff.. suddenly, he asked me to recite one of surah in quran.. I knew, but I can't recite it! I was like, 'dear god! why cant I remember it?!' I was a bit stuttered and asked my father if he could recite the very first part.. and then it went blank, I'm awake..
I think God and my father tried to warned me.. I haven't been reciting quran lately.. I felt sooooo bad!
It reminds me when my father still alive, no matter how busy he was, he still have time to recite quran.. I admire him for still remember he has time for religious thing..
somehow it reminds me of yesterday, I talked with my grandma.. and she said "your father is a truly kind man, he is great.. now he already in peace, in healthy condition.. he deserved that, hmm?" true! I would like to say a million true to that statement!


and this afternoon, after I woke up, I walked to windows in front of my bedroom door.. the sky was really calming! So after praying, I decided to took my novel who unfinished read it and my iPod.. I laid on the roof while reading the novel.. It was rare to see me laid on the roof lately.. because the temperature lately was soooooo damn hella hot! which is unusual today wasn't hot, instead it was calm and somewhat refreshing! I hope everyday was like this~

another good thing, I'm not on twitter today~~~~ soooo rare to see me not on twitter.. yeah, I was like there for every second!! I'm out of account balance on my blackberry, but that's the good reason, because I want to get rid my addiction to twitter.. but maybe I lost informations, hmm? since twitter is really fast for information stuff..


ah! I did ridiculous thing a while ago~ I just went up to my room with a plate of meal.. then I sat on my bed browsing fanfic.. and I found one interesting.. I read it while eating.. stupid me, I forgot that the rating was NC-17!!!!!! I almost choked by the rice that I eat XDDD but it doesn't matter actually~ because the fanfic is my forever OTP: ToraxSaga <3 do="do" i="i" really="really" them="them" together="together" wish="wish">///< *bricked* XDD


hopefully I have a lot of time like today to recharge my energy.. I don't know why I always been a sickly kiddo, even though I always try so hard to bear with the pain..
ah!! I'm sweating a lot! I'm going to shower, leh~

everyone please take care of yourself! :D


The Calming Sky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masih mending sensei salah baca NC 17 daripada salah baca NC 21

Yukinao Diana said...

halah han.. NC berapapun pernah tak baca kok XDDD