Monday, October 15, 2012

6 months.. Can You Hear, Dad?

Hello~

This posting gonna be a serious one I guess *surely?*
sa, go!

So, yesterday was the exact 6 months my father passed away. It feels like 6 years for me!
Time passed by so slowly, huh?
so I've been wondering what my father doing now up there? In heaven.. do he watch us? do he remember us? I always asked that everyday.
Pa, are you still by my side?
I lost the only role model of my life.. I lost someone as precious as him.. I lost almost everything of my life when he's not in this world..
I miss him, I miss you dad.. The only father that I have.. why you leave me?!
I always an introvert, but you, my father, always encouraged me to have confident in front of a sea of people.. you know that I cannot speak clearly but you never mocked me, like everyone, those who always said that I'm mute!
a few days ago, my heart stabbed when I entered my brother's room. He stuck your picture, in his study desk.. we missed you dad.. so much that we can't even describe how..


The constellation of Leo is twinkling again, bestowing this earth with tears

From that day, I've had one wing on my back
The night turns to day, and the memories from the stars fade


This sky, and this song, have lost their color, lost their sound
Why aren't they real?
Your dream engulfs me, becomes a star, and continues to sound out

The starry sky twinkles again, and it honors my tears
When I ran, I released lights; This world without you in it is "an illusion"

It's your fault that my heart aches

Even now, pieces stab my heart


yes dad, I only have one wing now, because you brought the other with you to your eternal home

My day just black and white now

every moment with you stabbed my heart so much


This flower, that bird, the wind, and the moon, they stop time

Even if I close my eyes and pretend to be someone else, it's useless
You, who have turned to ashes, were quite small
I don't understand, has this world gone crazy? It's so peaceful, ahh

The starry sky twinkles again, and it honors my tears
When I ran, I released lights; This world without you in it is "an illusion"

How many have passed by? The stars flow through the sky...
And here, I strum out the feeling that you gave to me, called "eternity"

From that day, I've had one wing on my back

Even when I pretend to call people with 'dad' you are just irreplaceable

has this world gone crazy dad?

this world without you is a complete illusion

for eternity dad.... you are always be my father

even I just have one wing now



you do know this song right, dad? the song that always remind me of you
Fantasy by Alice Nine

always... remind me of you..
can you hear, dad?

No comments: