Wednesday, September 19, 2012

yatta ne!!!

YO!! Ohayou gozaimaaasu~

I've been really happy lately.. hahaw~

The first one is about 'JROCK EVOLUTION'. Well as you know *especially japanese rock music fans* we, Indonesian fans are lucky, cause next month there's an event called 'JROCK EVOLUTION' there will be 3 bands participated in this event. They are Alice Nine, MUCC and UNiTE!!!!!! Gooooosh!!!!! Alice Nine!! ALICE NINE!!!!! kyaaaaaa!!!! *fly* aaaand lucky me I can watch this event. all thanks to God and my friend, Nyan, who struggled to get the tickets. *proud of her* and I really really can't wait!! This event will be held in  Skenoo Hall, Gandaria City, Jakarta. well  guys, for you who will also go to JROCK EVOLUTION, let's having fun together and rock!!!!!

AH! Also, last night, Tora from Alice Nine officially made a twitter account!!!! Yokatta!! Number six, follow him (@)TORA_AliceNine !! Our handsome tiger~ >< and at first Tora's identity being doubt by his fellow members xD but thanks God they knew it was the real Tora hahaha! Hope Nao-san also make a twitter account ><
aaaaaand Tora, you should go twitter a lot! and please mention Saga a lot too (lol) Tora x Saga is my OTP! favorite pairing ever!! *for those who also love Tora x Saga, now I'm working on ff about them, ganbarimasu~~*


ps: I watched Sadako 3D yesterday.................. (T________T)

hahahaha...
that's all for today I guess jaaa ne~




this is our perfect match Tora x Saga 

No comments: