Sunday, September 16, 2012

You Grown, My Beloved Hiroki

Happy birthday to my dearest youngest brother, Hiroki!!!!

Yes! he's 1 year old now. I feel so happy for him. Hiroki is a smart boy, he grown up so pretty well.
Well I'm a bit sad for him because of no father and mother in his first birthday ever. Yes we still have mother, but for some reason I can't tell you what makes me said 'we-have-no-mother'
But whatever it is, Hiroki has me as his nee-chan, and 2 nii-chan. Also he has ojii-san obaa-chan. Not only that, there are a lot of people around that loves him a lot.

And yeah, for the birthday wishes, I of course want he grown up as a smart boy, obedient to his grand parents, sister and brothers, become an useful person to people, everything which is good lah.. hehe

Anyway, yeah I gave him name 'Hiroki' when he came to this world. I told my late father that really want to give my youngest brother a name. So I searched on the internet and found Hiroki. The actual meaning of Hiroki is abundant joy, so his presence will give a lot of joy around of us. And his full name was a combine name from me and my late father. Maybe at that time, God give me a chance to create an unforgettable moment between me and father. I was so happy that moment was when giving a name to my youngest brother. Later when Hiroki grown as a teen, or when he understand enough, I will proudly tell him about his name.

To celebrate Hiro's birthday, we had a birthday event at McD****d (lol) yes, standard I guess.. back then remind me of my birthday party when I was 7 hahaha.. the event went okay, and it was a bit tiring anyway.. because I also take a role as a mother for Hiro..

I guess that's all for today~ once again otanjoubi omedetou, Hiro-chan!
Nee-chan loooooooves you a lot!! (^^)

anyway there are 2 pictures.. the first one was the birthday event, and the second well... narcism okay? XDD it was my style for today~~~~



No comments: