Monday, May 20, 2013

What Past Did

oh hi...
I was idling all around. Not idling to be exact. More likely stressing up then I'm gone blank wandering lol.
so I decided to post here.

as you can see above, the title is something related to past.
so, now I'm listening to my favourite song from Jay Chou called Back To the Past, and somehow it reminds me anything that happened in the past.

back around three days ago, I picked up my brother and kak su's sister from their school. And I talked to her a lot. When suddenly this 'bullying' topic came out.

so yes *laughs*, I was also a victim of bullying *laughs* happened when I was in elementary school.
I was a transfer student. Back then, in my previous school, I was an upbeat little kid, but when I'm transfer, I don't know why I've become strangely quiet and timid *laughs*

so, there are two persons are being a transfer student. Me and this male student. My school was separating female and male class.
actually everyone is being so nice to me. But then, when Independent Day. There are a lot of competition held in my school.
I was joining poetry. And I got into around big 10 or so, I forgot. This friend of mine got angry to me. So she scolded me for being in big 10. I was so scared *laughs* strangely she also put this new guy into this trouble *oh, she got a crush on him* she thinks that I also like him since we're transfer students, and everyone was making a fuss about it. She slapped me, and her group also scolded me.
but of course, we already apologizing each other. We entered same junior high school, high school, too. We become friend, though not really close, but we have same interest in badminton.

hahaha...

I also remember,  I'm really boyish and quiet, and so so so introvert. But then since junior high school I cried a lot. Society is really a pain in the ass lol. Though my parents always supporting me like "you got friends, you don't have to close yourself to everyone" but it wasn't what they really saw.
everyone was like "come on, Dee, we're here for you" and I believed them. Unfortunately, after I believing them and joining them, they didn't even listen to me and just leave me alone. Same thing goes since elementary until now
lol
that's why I always say that I hate human, though I'm one of them.

I really thank to everyone for trying to comfort me, I don't need it though xP

hahaha.. that's what I want to share now
bai bai~


*listening to Back to the Past hundred times*
xP

No comments: