Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Year Laruku in JKT

it is said that the first one is the hardest to forget. That's absolutely true! xD

so, right on this date, a year ago. It was my first time attending a music concert. And it was L'arc~en~ciel's!!!
to attend a concert of a senior band is such a pleasure for me! and that was a concert for their 20 years anniversary!

it need a lot of effort to be exact on the venue. from here, I was glad that I got my flight an hour faster than it should be. although I should swallowed the troublesome traffic jam in Jakarta, I finally arrived at the venue on time.
And also, I met my cyber daughters (?) for the first time! I was so happy can spent time like this with them.

the thing that made me cry: my favourite song 'Hitomi no Juunin' was sung directly from the band! I couldn't forget that moment! TTATT)/ *cry a river*
I was extremely happy, though I should get out in the middle of concert, and watch it from outside since it was too crowded, and I was pressed like crazy.

I hope they're come back again here. Also other Japanese bands! I'd really love to attend! ><



I still keep the wristband and the ticket concert >< the wristband is getting blurred >A<)/

No comments: