Friday, August 26, 2011

Suffer and Suffer

ohayou minna-san~!!!!!!! I can open my blog frequently now, since I have my own modem!! yaaay! doumo arigatou gozaimasu Oto-sama to Okaa-sama!! \(^.^)/ I'm about wanted to post about SID yesterday, but suddenly I get sick, I get gastrointestinal infection, minna-san TT.TT so I can't post about SID yet.. please wait, okay *bows* :) I might be healed as soon as possible \(^.^)/

etto, minna-san, last night there was Jack In the Box Summer 2011. Actually I can watch it, but the streaming connection was not good at all >.< !! even the viewers in Japan. So I guess, I just can wait for the DVD, even I so wanted to see Maonyan live! *need to earn money start from now!!* my friend said that Maonyan was read a poem and he is soooooooo handsome!! envyyyy!! *next year I can watch it, I'm sure! haha*

minna, I can't write a lot today, cause I need more rest so I can keep in touch here.. hehe.. wish me healed sooner, minna!! *bows* \(^.^)/ beside, Aidil Fitr is about in next 3 days, so I must healed soon!

Ja ne~ ^^



*Listening to SID - Mascara, Alice Nine - Rainbows*

No comments: